Welcome to the Open Source Development Portal for Hunt Utilities Group LLC.
This wiki is in place for you, the general public, to take an active role in helping HUG save the earth. Sound like fun? Create an account and join us! Our main project, right, now is the HUGnetLab data collector and the associated data viewer being used for the Martin Fleischmann Memorial Project(MFMP) at QuantumHeat.org
HUGnetLab - A laboratory grade instrumentation system for precision data collection and control for experimental apparati. We developed this system so we could produce many of them cheaply enough to allow for massively parallel LENR experiments.
Goal of project: Release a WebAPI for access to the data and see what we can inspire for more usable user interfaces for the MFMP data being collected.
Where to find documents:
- dev.hugllc.com in the wiki under HUGnetLab
- We will need help to keep this documentation of the software up to date, also
- New HUGnetLib Web services API specifications (Current client not using the new interface. It will soon. )
Some Goals for the code
- Fit into Joomla
- Make UI much nicer - make graphs scalable, zoomable, mutli-axis
- Make specific interface for this experiment with powers on one graph, temps on another, etc
- Add functionality for adding and viewing Annotations during the experiment
- Add web cam support
- Add place for info about experiment design and team
- and many more suggestions being shared in the QuantumHeat progress blog
Where to find code
All of our code is on GitHub.
How to post changes
- Email a patch to email@example.com
- Can't promise to accept every change, of course
How to Report Bugs
- We use Mantis Bug tracker at http://dev.hugllc.com/bugs
- Contact Scott <firstname.lastname@example.org> to get a login for it
- HUGnet - HUGnet is the network of sensors that we use to measure lots of things about our buildings. We created the network to be able to attach just about any sensor we want to it. This allows us a lot of flexibility in what we measure. This is the predecessor of HUGnetLab.
- Timeclock - Joomla component to track employee time, projects, workers comp codes, and more
- MantisAuth - MediaWiki plugin that allows us to authenticate between Mantis and MediaWiki
New to a wiki?
A wiki is a place to collaborate with others to build knowledge. For more information on editing this wiki (which you are free to do if you create a free account) please see the Help page.
Note: If you can add directly to the content of a page, please do so.
If you have a comment about a particular page please put that comment on the discussion page. To get to the discussion page please use the 'discussion' tab at the top of that particular page.
I have had to implement security images on the account creation page because of spammers creating accounts to spam on the wiki. I apologize for the inconvenience. If you have problems creating an account and would like one, please email email@example.com and I will create one for you.
--Prices 10:01, 8 June 2007 (CDT)
I have had to tighten security even further due to more spam. If you create or edit a page that has an external link in it you will also have to go through a security image. I will try to come up with a better solution.
--Prices 10:10, 22 November 2007 (CST)
Other Things of Interest
What organizations are on campus?
- Hunt Utilities Group (HUG)
- (Research, Development, Business incubation)
- Happy Dancing Turtle (HDT)
- (Education, Community outreach, non-profit)
- Rural Renewable Energy ALliance (RREAL)
- (Solar panel installations, non-profit)
By posting information in the HUG wiki you are giving HUG and anyone associated with HUG the rights to use that information in their projects, designs, patents, education and other forms of communications.